Waiting for our baby girl

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Where have we been?


It's almost midnight on a Friday night. I have too much rolling around in my brain tonight to sleep at the moment- strange for a tired parent, you'd think I'd be getting all the seconds I could! It' s been a long few weeks for us, Brendan has had one day off in the last three weeks. We have all of Saturday and Sunday together as a family! Oh joy. So, I thought I'd get back to the old blog and update you all with some picture from the last month and a half. Enjoy!

The place where we spent most of the summer...our patio and backyard



The yummy tomatoes grown (we are so thankful to have a yard of our own!)


Emma in Colorado thinking about riding a "horsie"
(yes, she is wearing a coat- it was cold at 9,000 feet in August!)



"Emma ride horsie...Emma ride horsie...Emma ride horsie..."


"Wow, that horsie's really big, never mind!"



Hiking around Yellowstone Park- we were there for a wedding-
Congrats Andrew and Laura!


Family Pic


Our little cutie with her buddy Jack


Yellowstone

No comments:

Search

BlogBlogs

Followers